ElectronicsUniversity of Oulu
About this program
A new international degree programme that strongly leans on long-standing national degree programme in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE). The Master’s Degree Programme in Electronics is a two-year programme concentrating with wide spectrum on development of the electronics components, measurement technologies and applications for various areas in ICT technology.
The two-year programme has three specialisation options:
- Electronics Design
- Electronics Materials and Components
- Photonics and Measurement Technology.
Focuses on analog and digital circuits and systems design, with the main emphasis on design and verification of integrated circuits.
Electronic Materials and Components
Focuses on materials, processes and structures that are used to develop electronics devices and components. The devices and components are passive and active components, sensors, actuators, RF-devices, and circuit packages.
Photonics and Measurement Technology
Focuses on design of measurement systems and developing printed electronics. Spearheads of the measurement application fields are biomedical measurements, photonics, and printed electronics.
Scholarships & funding
The University of Oulu International Scholarship Scheme provides scholarships to academically talented international students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the university website.
Full Tuition fee for Non-EU student is 10 000 euros / year.
Possible titles include:
- Electronics Designer
- System Designer
- Testing Engineer
- Project Manager
- Research Scientist.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Oulu
At the University of Oulu, we produce new science-based solutions, and train future pioneers to build a more sustainable, intelligent and humane world. We are located close to the Arctic region, humanity’s new frontier. We promote learning and carry out...
Why study at University of Oulu
- We are a well-ranked science university. For example, in THE World University Rankings, University of Oulu is among the 301–350 top universities.
- Our degree programmes are inspiring and studentcentered, and encourage you to achieve your full potential.
- Safe study environment and city - Oulu was voted as the safest place to study in an international student barometer.
- Many innovations that have changed the world have their roots in Oulu. About three billion people around the world use daily technology developed in Oulu.
- Belonging to the academic community is made easy at us due to the non-hierarchical relationship between students and teachers.
Want to know more about Electronics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!