MSc Construction Engineering ManagementUniversity of East London - Unicaf
MSc Construction Engineering Management
All available course dates
MSc Construction Engineering Management
This course is designed to develop specialists in the management of multidisciplinary organisations in the construction industry, who can apply theory into practice and have the capability to work in an international environment.
The aim is to maximise students’ skills and knowledge in areas of Construction and Engineering, such as Project Management, Information Communication Technology, Construction Law, Supply chain Management, Procurement and to develop a critical awareness of the issues and challenges in Construction Engineering Management.
The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent in a Construction related subject, Law and Business Management . Some professional qualifications in a Construction related subject, Law and Business Management may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
- Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Induction Module
Postgraduate Certificate Level
- Mental Wealth: Professional Life (Engineering Management)
- Business Procurement and Contractual Practice
Postgraduate Diploma Level
- Digital Construction and BIM
- Environmental Sustainable Engineering and Logistics
Postgraduate Award Level
- Research skills and Dissertation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Students working online will experience the same learning material as the University of East London’s students studying on-campus. They will also have the opportunity to engage with international students and faculty. The state-of-the-art digital platform delivers the entire teaching and learning experience online, from application to graduation. There are many opportunities to work collaboratively with other online students, and practice new skills and knowledge prior to assessments.
Please visit the university website for more information about tuition fees.
On successful completion, graduates will receive a University of East London award.
About this institute
University of East London - Unicaf
The University of East London has been pioneering futures since 1898: from the 2nd Industrial Revolution through to where we are now, the 4th. We are a careers-led university, dedicated to supporting our students to develop the skills, emotional intelligence...
Want to know more about MSc Construction Engineering Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!