International Semester in Industrial Engineering
This program offers a full semester (30 ECTS credits) taught in English that includes cross-curricular courses to the different degrees taught at this school.
- 18 ECTS corresponding to three subjects to choose between
- 12 ECTS corresponding to the final project
- Creativity and Innovation in Industrial Design.
- Technical Projects Development and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Science, Technology and Society.
- System Dynamics, Modeling and Simulation in Engineering.
- Environment and Renewable Energy.
- Final Project.
About this institute
Universidad de Valladolid
Founded in the XIII century, the University of Valladolid (UVa) is a public university in Spain, located in the beautiful and peaceful region of Castilla and Leon, the cradle of Spanish language. Since its foundation, this academic institution has grown...
Why study at Universidad de Valladolid
A complete educational and quality offer in all the major branches of knowledge (Sciences, Humanities, Engineering and Architecture, Health Sciences and Social and Legal Sciences) supported by leading research centers.
A clear strategy of employability, guidance and support for job placement, along with a wide range of extracurricular internships arranged with numerous local, regional, national and international companies.
A large plan of scholarships and grants for study and residence, mobility, and support for emergency situations or special needs.
Want to know more about International Semester in Industrial Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!