University Credit Program
Get a UC education and academic credit through our University Credit Program (UCP). Take advantage of the unique opportunity to be a visiting student at UCR. Take select undergraduate, graduate, and academic courses at UCR Extension and gain in-depth knowledge in a variety of subjects. Build important academic and career connections for your future. Earn a University of California professional certificate to enhance your CV, and set you apart in the workplace.
UCP students must demonstrate an advanced understanding of English language and have a strong academic foundation.
Once you check with your home institution to find out which UCR courses are transferable, choose credit classes from across all disciplines. Gain access to courses in over 80 undergraduate majors and 50 graduate programs.
Here’s How It Works
Choose select courses from UCR.
UCR MAIN CAMPUS
(UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE LEVEL)
- Our Academic Advising office helps you create the best schedule, and ensures you have a full course load of 12 units.
- 12-week sessions (winter, spring, and fall).
Who Can Attend
- Advanced-level English required: minimum TOEFL 550 PBT, 80 iBT, or IELTS 6.5.
- High school graduate with a strong academic record.
- This program requires an F-1 visa.
- Campus courses may have prerequisites.
University of California, Riverside
Located 80 kilometers east of Los Angeles, in the heart of beautiful sunny Southern California, the University of California, Riverside (UCR), is one of 10 campuses within the prestigious University of California system, one of the nation’s premier public institutions...
Want to know more about University Credit Program? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!