Master in Environmental Science & EngineeringTianjin University
About this program
The master in environmental science program is for students who seek a broad education in the application of environmental science & engineering.
Courses will focus on:
- Environment and energy
- Environmental chemistry
- Water and wastewater engineering
- Air pollution control engineering
- Solid waste treatment
- Environmental catalysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Environmental biology
Environmental science & engineering students will acquire the necessary background and skills to design and optimize environmental waste treatment processes, and know how to carry out the fundamental and applied investigation on the problems found in the environmental industry.
Environmental science & engineering includes water and wastewater treatment technology, optimization of water supply and drainage systems, solid waste and waste gas pollution purification, biological energy development and utilization, ecological restoration, environmental management and planning, and low-carbon technologies.
In recent years, The School of Environmental Science and Engineering has undertaken a number of national research projects, and won over 10 provincial science and technology progress prize. The school has also produced a large number of environmental engineers and high-level scientific researchers.
- Water pollution control and water resources comprehensive utilization technology
- Air pollution control and waste gas purification technology
- Solid waste disposal and energy utilization technology
- Ecological restoration technology
- Environmental planning and management
- Environmental monitoring and environmental impact assessment
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Registration Fee: RMB420
- Tuition (per person per academic year): RMB30,000
- Medical Insurance Fee: 600RMB for each year each person
Tianjin offers international students comprehensive scholarships to cover tuition and living costs during their studies. With a scholarship, registration fees, tuition, laboratory fees, internship placements and accommodation fees on campus are exempted. The duration of the scholarship is the same as the duration of studies, which is confirmed when students are accepted to Tianjin University.
- Students will be conferred a Master Degree and awarded a graduation certificate after they have fulfilled the credit point requirement, completed their graduation thesis and satisfied their degree requirements in the stipulated period of time.
- Students who do not qualify to graduate will receive completion certificate. Dropouts will receive learning certificate.
About this institute
Tianjin University is the oldest institution of higher education in the modern history of China. Founded in 1895 as Peiyang University, Tianjin University’s 125-year history is the epitome of the progress of modern Chinese higher education, embodying the Chinese people’s...
Be the first to write a review!