Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (short degree program)Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (short degree program)
All available course dates
About this program
Electricity is everywhere and its applications are infinite. All applications are designed, engineered, sold and maintained. Many people are working in the electronic business, and there are many jobs available at this moment.
You'll gain a solid foundation in electronic engineering through this program. Students of the short degree program may choose from two specializations:
- Electronic Information Engineering
- Electrical Power and Automation
The bachelor in electrical and electronic engineering program at Saxion is the start of a great career in electronics! Upon successful completion of the program, graduates find work as a hardware/software designer/engineer, sales representative or quality engineer. Well known companies such as Philips, Nokia, NXP, Shell, Eaton have hired graduates of this program.
- A high school degree including Mathematics & Physics
- A number of years (1 tot 4) of Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) education with theoretical knowledge, courses lab work and projects. Depending on your results and the level of material studied, you get admittance of the 2, 3 or 4 semester Short Degree Program (SDP) of EEE. At the end you get the official EEE diploma degree
- Provide an overview of educational material you studied, when you apply for the SDP
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
We are proud to offer scholarships to talented international students that apply for a bachelor or master Program at Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
Saxion Scholarships Program
Over the years we developed several scholarships that are available for talented international bachelor and master students from outside the EU/EEA.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Program (OTS)
- Orange Knowledge Program (OKP)
- MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Holland Scholarship (HS)
Further information on how and where to apply for a scholarship is available at the nearest Royal Netherlands Embassy, or from the Dutch Education Organization NUFFIC.
Tuition for the academic year is:
- EU/EEA students € 2.168,- Discount: € 1084,- for the first year
- International students € 7800
Bachelor in Engineering
Message the school
About this institute
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Want to know more about Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (short degree program)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!