Get a bachelor in audio in Australia!
Build your skills for a career in the audio industry with a bachelor degree from SAE in Australia. You’ll learn how to apply skills and knowledge in the areas of studio production, post-production and live sound using industry-standard software and large scale audio desks from such industry giants as Neve, SSL, Audient and others.
Through this audio program, you will undertake specialized units designed for students to participate in real-world projects under the guidance of expert SAE staff. This unique teaching style allows you to demonstrate your skills and technical knowledge in a collaborative and creative studio-based learning environment.
Your courses for the bachelor of audio program will focus on:
- Introduction to audio engineering
- Microphones and signal processing
- Principles of sound
- Digital audio
- DAW operation
- Working with artists
- Project management and professional etiquette
- Critical and creative thinking
- Contemporary industry overview
- Simulated group projects
- Studio production
- Post production
- Live sound
- An interndisciplinary project
You’ll build a deep knowledge of sound and audio for a wide range of careers.
Applicants wishing to enter the bachelor of audio program should meet one of the following requirements:
- Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE) or equivalent
- Completion of a diploma level qualification issued under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Alternative entry for applicants who do not meet the requirements above. For alternative entry options, contact SAE directly for more information.
For infomation and tuition and fees for the bachelor of audio program, please complete an information request form.
Upon successful completion of your studies, you'll receive a bachelor degree.
Study at the world’s leading educator in creative media while enjoying life in sunny Australia. With 53 campuses in 27 different countries, SAE has been setting the benchmark for creative media studies since 1976. In 2004, SAE acquired Qantm College, a...
Be the first to write a review!