MSc in Management and Engineering in Electrical Power SystemsMaastricht School of Management - MSM
MSc in Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems
The MSc in Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems is a 2-year full-time program targeting professionals who have the ambition to assume leadership positions in the electrical power industry. The master program also prepares you to continue your academic studies in a doctoral program.
What you'll get in the Management and Electrical Power Systems Program
- Experience world-class engineering education: The engineering part of the program will be conducted by the faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of the RWTH Aachen University. This faculty trains high qualified and responsible engineers. The faculty holds nationally as well as internationally leading positions in teaching and research in these fields.
- Develop your global leadership skills: Maastricht School of Management’s 6 decades of international experience in international management education will enrich your skills as a globally-oriented manager. You will become a master in core management processes and of the environmental and major social issues and that set the scene for business processes in emerging economies.
- Learn from diversity: You will share your study experience with fellow participants from all over the world. Not only will they represent various cultural backgrounds, but they will also come from different business sectors, study backgrounds and different personal networks.
- Study in two unique historical cities: You will live and study in the heart of Europe. Aachen and Maastricht are unique cities with their own histories, languages and cultures – yet only 30 km apart. Both cities provide the surroundings for a memorable student life.
As a graduate of the MSc program, you are qualified for future leading positions in the industry such as in the areas of power generation, power transmissions and distribution, project management but also in research and development areas. The combination of technical knowledge, management skills and sustainability will highly improve your career prospects.
Admission to the MME program takes place on a competitive basis, linked to the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Science related to your envisioned study program awarded by an internationally recognized university-level institution.
- Basic knowledge in business administration is requested as an admission requirement. Students with no previous knowledge in management have to participate in a preparatory online courses conducted by the school of business and economics at the RWTH Aachen University prior to the beginning of the course (July-Sep).
- Have practical professional experience of at least one year. This can be a practical training or work experience in the area of your program of interest during or after your first recognized university degree.
- Certified proof of your competence in the English language.
- For German applicants: Ein Zeugnis, das englische Sprachkenntnisse auf dem Niveau B2 des “Gemeinsamen europäischen Referenzrahmens (GeR)” ausweist. Dieser Nachweis wird z.B. durch die Vorlage eines deutschen Abiturzeugnisses erbracht, aus dem ersichtlich ist, dass Englisch bis zum Ende der Qualifikationsphase 1 (Jahrgangsstufe 11 bei G8-Abitur, sonst Jahrgangsstufe 12) durchgängig belegt und mit mindestens ausreichenden Leistungen abgeschlossen wurde.
*Exemptions for the language requirements are only applicable for nationals or first degree holders from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia.
- Per semester: €5,500
- Total for entire 2-year MSc program: €22,000
Maastricht School of Management (MSM) is one of the oldest and most international business schools in the Netherlands with a large network of students, alumni and partners across the globe. Studying in one of MSM’s management programs means you will...
Want to know more about MSc in Management and Engineering in Electrical Power Systems? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!