Master Nuclear Engineering
Nuclear technology is a high-tech sector with a high level of interdisciplinarity, ranging from nuclear, neutron and reactor physics and radiation protection to thermo-fluid dynamics, reactor safety and materials science. The Master in Nuclear Engineering trains engineers to harness nuclear fission for energy supply. The portfolio can be broadened to include nuclear fusion and nuclear technologies in medicine.
You will study
- Nuclear Reactor Physics and Technology
- Radiation Biology and Radiation Protection
- Nuclear Power Plant Safety and Decommissioning
- Fuel Cycle from Uranium Mining to Waste Disposal
- Integration of Nuclear Energy into Energy Systems
- Principles of Controlled Nuclear Fusion
- Nuclear Techniques in Medicine and Industry
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Freedom and individual responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit and open-mindedness: ETH Zurich stands on a bedrock of true Swiss values. The university for science and technology dates back to the year 1855, when the founders of modern-day Switzerland created it as a...
Be the first to write a review!