ECAM Lyon - Study engineering in Europe
Since 1900, ECAM Lyon has been perfecting the methods and art of training engineers. The engineering school is accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) and is known for providing its students with a scientific and human perspective of all major world changes whether economic, industrial or technical. The engineering programs at ECAM Lyon bring together both technical & scientific training, business knowledge, project management, linguistic abilities, a human dimension, and international perspectives. Founded on humanistic and ethical values, the school is dedicated to training budding engineers to carve the world of tomorrow.
Recognized as a French "Grande Ecole", ECAM Lyon is characterized by:
- A rigorous admission process
- High standards of personal & academic excellence
- Comprehensive training: solid theoretical basis along with concrete hands-on applications
- Strong links with business and industry, and capacity of cooperation and adaptation
- An outward looking tradition, an international exposure
- 1,400 students on campus
- 8000 Alumni around the world
- 12:1 student-faculty ratio
- 70000m² campus in the heart of Lyon, 1st Student City in France
- Member of the international network of LaSalle universities
Find out more about ECAM Lyon by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.