BSc Construction Management with Foundation YearUniversity College of Estate Management
BSc Construction Management with Foundation Year
This programme is designed to give you a thorough grounding in the principles and practice of construction and project management. The Foundation Year provides the academic skills necessary to study at degree level. It offers a direct route to all our bachelor’s degree awards. It will provide you with a firm foundation for a rewarding career in the construction industry. This programme is delivered by supported online learning which means you don’t need to travel to college or university and you can study at work or at home, at weekends and in the evening as best suits your lifestyle.
- 48 UCAS tariff points or equivalent*;
- Mathematics plus two other GCSE’s at grade C or above (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England) or equivalent*.
*Recognised qualifications having an equivalent level of attainment as those recognised by UCAS include: Higher National Certificate (HNC), Higher National Diploma (HND), professional qualifications from recognised institutions, certain armed forces qualifications and partially completed degrees. There are also a wide range of international qualifications that are deemed to have UCAS point equivalent values. For more information on equivalent qualifications please contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
And one of the following:
- GCSE Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at GCSE or its equivalent (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England), or an equivalent qualification. For further information on equivalent qualifications please contact: email@example.com
- Grade 5.5 or above, with at least 5.0 in the reading, writing and listening modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test administered by the British Council in the academic test
- 79 or above in the Internet option, 213 or above in the computer-based option or 550 or above in the paper-based option, of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in Use of English at an AS Level or its equivalent
Applicants who do not meet the requirements stated above, but who wish to be considered for this programme should refer to the UCEM Code of Practice: Admissions and Recognition of Prior Learning for the policy on non-standard admission
Total programme fee £23,625
Accessible, flexible and cost-effective education producing leading talent for a better Built Environment. UCEM is the leading provider of supported online learning of degree programs in the Built Environment. Their programs are designed for Real Estate and Construction professionals. The...
Want to know more about BSc Construction Management with Foundation Year? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!