About this program
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Graduate courses and research can lead to master of science (MS) or doctor of philosophy (PhD) degrees, and many students take advantage of these courses.
Chat live with students from Clarkson University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Clarkson University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Online application (graduate.clarkson.edu/apply)
- All postsecondary transcripts
- GRE or GMAT exam scores
- Two to three letters of recommendation*
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports
- Duolingo English Test score 115
- Statement of purpose
*varies by program
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Clarkson offers an MS in Civil & Environmental Engineering. This program typically takes 18 - 24 months and includes thesis and non-thesis completion options.
For more information please visit the University website.
Message the school
About this institute
Over our 120+-year history, Clarkson has honed an ecosystem that lets you design your rigorous academics, research and social life to intentionally collide with your own personal passions to create a powerful learning experience. If you like to roll-up your...
Why study at Clarkson University
- Top 10 in the nation for universities that increase salaries the most.
- A Clarkson degree will increase your earnings by 42% on average (Brookings Institute).
- The newly renovated Cheel Campus Center and Arena offers state-of-the-art features, including fitness and gym space, and ice hockey facilities.
Want to know more about Civil & Environmental Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!