Show educations.com as: Mobile

Masters in Mechanical Engineering on Mechanical Design - Forum

1/5/2016 3:34 AM   Azfar

Hi, my name is Azfar. I've been working with BP for 4 years as a Mechanical Static and Piping Engineer. I've been working in the project area focusing on FEED (Front End Engineering Design) for pressure vessels, HE, and piping. I want to pursue my masters degree in the future focusing on the mechanical design. Do you all have any advice on what universities I should consider for the this? Thank you.

RE: Masters in Mechanical Engineering on Mechanical Design
1/11/2016 7:29 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi, 

Pursuing a masters degree in mechanical engineering will definitely open your options for your career in the future. You may search through the masters programs in mechanical engineering on our site. Using the filters at the top of the page, you may browse by location, scholarship, and internship. Once you find a program of interest, complete an information request form on the program page. This will be sent directly to the university and they'll provide you with all the information you need. 

Good luck in your studies!

/Educations.com

Login
Biomedical Engineering

Study Biomedical/ Pharmaceutical Engineering

Do you enjoy mathematics and life sciences? If so, the study of biomedical or pharmaceutical engineering might be for you!

Find out more about these subjects here, and start a new, promising education in an exciting field of engineering!