MRes Advanced Chemical SciencesXi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
About this program
The MRes Advanced Chemical Sciences programme provides students with the education and training needed to understand different aspects of the field of material sciences. It aligns with similar MSc programmes at the University of Liverpool.
The programme contains taught modules covering areas from synthetic chemistry to nanotechnology to analytical methods and instrumentation. It places strong emphasis on the development of project management and professional skills. After completing the taught modules, you will engage in a 12-month extensive research project of your choice that leads to submission of a dissertation.
A customised learning plan is designed for you, taking into account your background and career aspirations. Successful completion of the programme leads to the award of an MRes degree from the University of Liverpool.
Why should I study Advanced Chemical Sciences at XJTLU?
- Taught by international staff who are experts in various fields of chemistry
- Excellent preparation for the study of PhD programmes both at universities abroad or in China
- Offers strong links to local and international industries
- XJTLU is located close to the many biotechnology companies in nearby BioBay, a national biotechnology hub with over 400 companies, ideal for internships
- Nearby Cold Spring Harbor Asia hosts prestigious scientific symposia, conferences, and summer schools providing our students with the opportunity to interact with world-famous researchers
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
It is an international joint venture university founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom. As an independent Sino-foreign cooperative university, it captures the essence of both prestigious parent universities and is...
Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
Be the first to write a review!