BEng Telecommunications Engineering
The BEng Telecommunications Engineering programme will offer you a thorough foundation in telecommunications. You will gain knowledge of design, implementation, testing and industrial application in the modern field of telecommunications, as well as operating at the cutting-edge of emerging technologies.
Why should I study Telecommunications Engineering at XJTLU?
- Study the electronics of wireless communications, optical communications, and beyond 3G technologies
- Use fully equipped telecommunication laboratories including integrated circuit design modules and power systems
- A wide range of optional modules gives you the opportunity to tailor the course to your own academic and research interests
- Study an up-to-date curriculum that incorporates the latest technological innovations and developments
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
RMB 88,000 per academic year
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) is a truly unique institution, jointly founded by Xi'an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool. It is the largest international collaborative university in China and the only one where all undergraduate students receive a UK...
Be the first to write a review!