BEng Electrical EngineeringXi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
About this program
BEng Electrical Engineering
The BEng Electrical Engineering programme will equip you with a fundamental understanding of electrical engineering theory and the ability to solve engineering problems relating to power generation, transmission, distribution, control, protection and consumption. The programme blends the fundamentals of electrical engineering and electronics in Year Two, with more specialist knowledge in the following two years.
Why should I study Electrical Engineering at XJTLU?
- Labs specifically designed for the electrical engineering degree
- Exceptionally low student to workstation ratio (1:3) that gives you the opportunity to perform individual experiments using cutting-edge technology
- Field trips to power stations in Suzhou and surrounding cities
- Partnerships with companies such as Littlefuse and REenergy Electric (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
RMB 88,000 per academic year
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
It is an international joint venture university founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom. As an independent Sino-foreign cooperative university, it captures the essence of both prestigious parent universities and is...
Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
Be the first to write a review!