BEng ArchitectureXi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
About this program
The BEng Architecture programme aims to provide you with a comprehensive foundation in architecture. Through architectural design tasks you will be guided in developing an understanding of the importance of human needs and desires, as well as developing creative and responsible solutions.
Why should I study Architecture at XJTLU?
- RIBA Part 1 Validation
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities for further studies
- Opportunities for exciting work experience and internships
- Award-winning international and highly engaged academic staff from more than 15 different countries
- Opportunity to spend Year 3 at Politecnico di Torino in Italy, and receive the same RIBA validated degree as other students in the 4-year programme
- Partially-funded field trips within China and overseas
- Participation in local and international workshops with world-famous architects
- Participation in exhibitions
- Participation in competitions and conferences
- Opportunities to be published in the XJTLU Architecture Yearbook
- World-class facilities including dedicated design studios, a materials library, and fabrication and printing workshops equipped with printers, laser cutters and 3D printers
- Highly engaged technicians able to help with fabrication technologies
- Two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
The BEng Architecture programme has become the first programme of its kind at a Chinese university to receive validation by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), thus demonstrating XJTLU's commitment to providing world-class, internationally recognised education to students from China and abroad.
The Royal Institute commended the Department of Architecture and its staff for “creating a distinctive environment in which students learn from an international and Chinese context with an ambition to produce a new type of graduate, with an emphasis on human-centred architecture, for the emerging global context."
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
RMB 88,000 per academic year
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
It is an international joint venture university founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom. As an independent Sino-foreign cooperative university, it captures the essence of both prestigious parent universities and is...
Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
Be the first to write a review!