BEng Architectural EngineeringXi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
About this program
BEng Architectural Engineering
The BEng Architectural Engineering programme is specifically designed to produce architectural engineers with sound knowledge, problem-solving skills, and a comprehensive understanding of the multidisciplinary aspects of building. The principles and precision of civil, structural, and building services engineering as well as the creativity of architecture are combined in this unique programme.
Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU undergraduate programmes, earn two degrees: an XJTLU degree from the Chinese Ministry of Education and a globally recognised degree from the University of Liverpool, a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
Why should I study Architectural Engineering at XJTLU?
- The programme is accredited by Joint Board of Moderators (JBM), UK which enables you to become a world recognised chartered engineer
- It is intended to bring together the creativity of building design and the precision of engineering analysis to give a well-rounded education
- Explore the form and appearance of buildings, their environmental, social, and economic impact, as well as their analysis, design and construction considering current business and commercial practices
- Prepares students for working with professional judgement and applications in multidisciplinary teams by utilising the variety of professions represented within both the Department of Civil Engineering and the Department of Architecture
- Most of our graduates go on to further study at the world's top universities in countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and the Netherlands
- Highly dedicated international academic staff will provide you with an outstanding learning experience and full support throughout your academic career at XJTLU
- Modules incorporate active learning activities such as site visits, field work, lab experiments, computer analysis, and also the use of technology-enhanced learning methods
- Opportunities to work with academic staff on current research projects as research support students and contribute to potential research publications.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
RMB 88,000 per academic year
About this institute
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU)
It is an international joint venture university founded by Xi’an Jiaotong University in China and the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom. As an independent Sino-foreign cooperative university, it captures the essence of both prestigious parent universities and is...
Xi'an Jiaotong Liverpool University
Be the first to write a review!