About this program
Masters in Robotics (Mechanical Design of Robotic Systems)
The condition for admission to study in the follow-up Master degree programs is the secondary education with the secondary school leaving examination and the proper completion of studies of any type of degree program (Bachelor, Master, doctoral) completed by the final state examination.
The entrance examination is not part of the verification of the conditions for admission. The medical fitness of the applicant for the study is not assessed in the admission procedure.
Applicants who have obtained the required education in the Czech or the Slovak Republic shall provide evidence of their education with copies of the following documents:
- listing all the examinations and their results from the previous studies in the Bachelor degree program, or a copy of the Diploma Supplement,
- a certified copy of the diploma attesting the education at any degree program (Bachelor, Master, doctoral) completed by the final state examination.
- Bachelor degree (at least)
- English-language ability – students, who are not native speakers may be asked to demonstrate their ability to study in English, e.g. by presenting the results of any language tests they have taken. English language ability document - minimum requirements: IELTS score 5,0; TOEFL internet-based score 62 (possibly other certificates at the same level).
- Entrance examination (according to the Faculty Admission Procedure Rules and Conditions for Admission)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition fee: 50 000 CZK per semester, approx. 2000 EUR per academic year
Message the school
About this institute
VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
VSB-TUO’s study programs are built on a 170-year tradition. Currently, there are almost eleven thousand undergraduates and graduates studying for degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD levels in engineering, IT, technology, economics and business administration. Courses are provided by seven...
Why study at VSB - Technical University of Ostrava
Study at VSB-TUO places an emphasis on practical training, whilst investigating real problems from today’s state-of-the-art industries, using the latest software and instruments. In many subjects 50% of the coursework is practically oriented, perfectly complimenting the advanced theoretical instruction, and ensuring that graduates have gained the education and experience sought by employers the world over. VSB-TUO has strong links to industry and thrives on applied research, in cooperation with companies and institutions worldwide, in finding innovative solutions to modern day issues.
Want to know more about Masters in Robotics (Mechanical Design of Robotic Systems)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!