About this program
To prepare high qualification graduates with deep comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in mechatronics including mechanical engineering, information technologies, mechatronic systems and mathematical modelling. To prepare specialists with analytical, modelling and projection skills in manufacturing and process management of mechatronic systems with their parameters optimization as well as the specialists having mechatronic problem solving skills applicable to research. To provide students with the knowledge which is required to accomplish not only the tasks of projecting, researching and performing technologic-manufacturing jobs, but also needful for executing the expert-consultative or supervisory functions in the mechatronic companies and organizations.
To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Electrical Engineering, electronics, Energetics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technologies, Telecommunications Engineering.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Mechanics of Mechatronic and Robotic Systems (with course project)
- Experimental Research of Mechatronic Systems
- Master Graduation Thesis 1
- The Use of the Finite Elements Method in Continuum Mechanics
- Fundamentals of Research and Innovation
- Control of Mechatronic Systems
- Sensors in Mechatronics
- Diagnostics in Mechatronics
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- Modelling of Mechatronic Systems
- Microprocessor Control
- Electrics Drives of Mechatronic Systems
- Master Graduation Thesis 3
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems (with course project)
- Free choice obligatory course
Master Graduation Thesis 4
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
5157 EUR per year
What Will Students Learn?
- About implementation of contemporary modern technologies in mechatronics and in design of industrial equipments and robots.
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechatronic and/or robotic subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern production process related with mechatronics and robotics.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of robotics and mechatronics, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.
Persons with the Master of Mechatronics qualification degree are able to manage the modern and innovative production company, to create and to implement process or product innovations in the industrial enterprises, to develop and manage innovative business, to fulfill scientific research. Graduates canobtain appropriate job position after graduation not only in Lithuania but also abroad.After the graduation it is possible to further studies in doctoral programmes.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Mechatronics Systems? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!