About this program
Information Systems Engineering
To provide students with enough knowledge base of the mathematics and other physical sciences, fundamentals of informatics engineering science, engineering design and to develop skills in applying that knowledge in the engineering practice.To develop a need to be interested in news on informatics engineering science, to apply them in various circumstances, to be able to combine application skills with fundamentals of management, knowledge of humanities and social sciences, to recognize influence and significance of engineering decisions on the social development, to work in a global engineering marketplace and to use hi-tech technologies.To develop wide erudition, ability to critically analyze and creatively solve problems in the field of informatics engineering.To develop an ability to maintain professional competence throughout life-long learning.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Computer networks, Data encryption, Operating systems concepts, Network programming, Software design, E-business systems, E-service technology Multimedia technology, Information measurement systems.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
3870 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What Will You Learn?
- To process financial information, to analyse and evaluate it.
- To understand financial and investment principles.
- To apply accounting, management accounting, investment, risk and personal financial management skills.
- Develop and evaluate possible financial decisions alternatives in making effective and informed management decisions. Will be able to objectively evaluate quantitative and qualitative financial processes.
- Identify and forecast financial results, make decisions under uncertainty in creating, developing and increasing the value of the business.
Graduates are prepared to work in enterprises designing, manufacturing and maintaining computer-based systems; enterprises implementing modern e-business technologies and information systems or they can enter Master degree studies.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Information Systems Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!