About this program
Industrial Engineering and Innovation Management
To give for students engineering and management perception for successful innovation creations and implementation, fulfilment of subsequent scientific research which results can be adapted in the industrial enterprises activity. To apply scientific methods, to organize research processes and team work, to use modern software, hardware and information technologies.
To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Transport Engineering, Civil Engineering, Land Transport Engineering.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Supply Chain Management and International Manufacturing
- Improvement and Innovation of Manufacturing Process (with course work)
- Fundamentals of Research and Innovation
- Master Graduation Thesis 1
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Manufacturing Simulation and Industrial Production Systems
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- Innovation Strategy and Tactics
- Marketing of Innovative Products and Investment Management (with course work)
- Industrial Organisation and Strategic Management
- Digital Manufacturing
- Master Graduation Thesis 3
- Innovative Product Design (with course project)
- Free choice obligatory course
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Products and Service Quality
- Tech Entrepreneurship
- Master Graduation Thesis 4
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
5157 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What Will Students Learn?
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyse and evaluate subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into production process.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyse engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge, to achieve expected objective.
Persons with the Master of Manufacturing Engineering and Management qualification degree are able to manage the production company, to create and to implement process or product innovations in the industrial enterprises, to develop and manage innovative business, to fulfil scientific research. After the graduation it is possible to further studies in doctoral programmes.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Did the course on 2013-2015, had great lecturers and all the staffs helped so much, also living there in dormitory was great with all the international students with different cultures all in one place. It's been the best couple years so far
Want to know more about Industrial Engineering and Innovation Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.