About this program
Bachelor in Mechanics Engineering
Students will have sufficient knowledge base in field of mechanics engineering, to be able to use modern measuring and diagnostic systems, evaluate parameters of mechanical systems. Application of knowledge in activity of production of machines and mechanisms, and also use of high technologies. Developing an ability to observe and critically analyze, creatively solve technical, administrative questions of machine and mechanism development, design, production and exploitation in global market, understand meaning and value of own solutions to social process, improve professional skills and competence through life long learning.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Quality management, Standards, Robotics, Cutting technologies and tools, Machines of energy transformation, Mechanical laser and other manufacturing technologies, Machines and devices, Measuring instruments and machines, Certification and accreditation, Mechatronic systems, Mechatronics, nanotechnology.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
3870 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What Will You Learn?
- About robotics, design and production of industrial robots, its implementation in industrial systems.
- About CAD/CAM and other software in mechanics systems design
- To analyze and design systems of machines and mechanisms using CAD/CAM, to analyze the production process, to choose appropriate materials, equipments, to perform the engineering calculations of the mechanical systems.
At achieving the bachelor qualification in mechanical engineering by the study program of mechanical engineering people can work as specialists of mechanical engineering in enterprises of production of environment protection equipment, metrology centers, organizations of design. Having organizational abilities simply became the leaders of enterprises or their sections.
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!