About this program
Bachelor in Computer Engineering
The aim of study programme is to prepare students' skills to program and independently master new programming languages and software tools. To develop an ability to design the electronic equipment based on the microcontrollers and FPGA, to develop the microcontroller programs, to use the software dedicated to the programming of microcontrollers and simulation of the equipment based on the microcontrollers.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
Country Specific Requirements
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Accepted proof of proficiency: Cambridge English, IELTS, TOEFL or other equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Electronic devices, Computer architecture, Computer networks, Internet technologies, Information security, Microcontrollers, Embedded computer design, Special-purpose computers Microtechnology, Computer diagnostics.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the University website for more information.
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
3870 EUR per year
For EU citizens same prices as for local students apply. Please visit the university website for more information.
What you'll learn:
- Fundamentals of general technological sciences;
- Knowledge about materials used in computer engineering and their properties;
- Knowledge on embedded computer;
- To select and use mathematical methods, software and hardware in order to solve problems in the field of computer engineering;
- To design the modern computer systems, their hardware and software, to adopt the resources of the computer systems for the extra operations.
Engineers of Computer engineering with bachelor’s degree are prepared to work at enterprises designing, producing or operating electronic, computer and telecommunication devices as well as at enterprises implementing and updating information systems or they can enter Master studies
Message the school
About this institute
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (VILNIUS TECH) located in Vilnius, a vibrant and green capital city of Lithuania, is one of the biggest research universities in the country with a focus on technologies, engineering, and a strong emphasis on university-business cooperation....
Why study at Vilnius Tech
- European Higher Education Area
- High-quality degree studies and internationally recognized diplomas
- Undergraduate, graduate, and PhD study programs fully taught in the English language
- Exchange and placement programs in more than 400 partner institutions around the world
- Scholarship programmes
- Study in a vibrant and green European capital city - Vilnius!
- Plenty of opportunities to apply and diversify your skills through graduate projects, internships, career programs, the Innovation and Creativity Center, clubs, and societies
- Students can work full-time after obtaining a TRP card
- Relatively low living costs
- Friendly, liberal, and safe study and living environment.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Computer Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!