We unify expertise from a broad range of European and German Research institutions to create an advanced Master's in satellite technology in the Bavarian elite study program. Numerous lectures from experts in space research and industrial institutions enrich our courses. The key spacecraft design aspects as well as satellite applications in Earth observation and telecommunications will be addressed. The students will participate in projects and research activities with the German Space Organisation and the European Space Industry. SaTec has the potential to educate Bavaria's top students to become future leaders in space industry and research institutions. All courses will be in English.
You must submit the following documents by post to the Chair of Computer Science VII, Am Hubland, University of Würzburg, 97074 Würzburg, Germany.
- Covering letter (including motivation)
- Certificates and degrees/diplomas of your education (duly signed and stamped copies)
- Transcripts of all completed courses (duly signed and stamped copies; JMU transcripts do not require verification).
- Proof of English language skills (IELTS or TOEFL or by another acknowledged certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph of the applicant, academic records, research papers and professional experience
University of Würzburg
Julius-Maximilians University of Würzburg is one of the leading institutions of higher education in Germany. On an international level, the University of Würzburg ranks in the top bracket of academic institutions in many scientific disciplines including biology, medicine, physics, and...
Want to know more about Satellite Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!