Engineer Assistant - Airline PilotUniversity of Pécs
Engineer Assistant - Airline Pilot
All available course dates
About this program
Engineer Assistant - Airline Pilot
During the first two semesters of the programme, the students are introduced to General Aviation and obtain their very first pilot license which allows them to act as a pilot-in-command on a single engine propeller driven aircraft. Parallel to the practical training organised by Multifly Pilot Academy at Pecs-Pogany International Airport, the students are also develop their english language proficiency in order to obtain preferably an ICAO ELP Level 5 certificate as a proof of their knowledge on aeronautical professional language and to conduct radiotelephony communication using standard phraseology. The programme is designed in a way to provide practical experiences for the students on the highest level of proficiency within aviation industry.
During the third semester, students are beginning to expand their knowledge on aviation and introduced to Commercial Airline Transportation by practicing professionals. This semester is dedicated to provide a fully comprehensible theoretical preparation towards the obtainment of the EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (Aeroplanes) theoretical certificate to secure future employment with a commercial airline transport (airline company). The whole programme is both theory and practical based to give students a border context in aviation and provide competitive experience to facilitate future employment within the industry as an airline pilot, flight instructor or commercial pilot.
The fourth semester is completely practice oriented whereas students are introduced to real commercial operation at Multifly Kft. At the end of the training students are expected to obtain their EASA Commercial Pilot License for Aeroplanes with ATPL(A) Theoretical credit and all of the qualifications needed to acquire employment as an airline pilot, flight instructor or commercial pilot. During the programme, students expected to successfully pass a theoretical examination of 14 subjects in front of the Civil Aviation Authority.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 16,250 per semester
After the completion of the programme and a successful entrance examination, students can continue their studies in the BSc in Civil Engineering programme or the BSc in Electrical Engineering programme also offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, with the possibility of transferring credits of particular subjects of the Advanced Vocational Training programme.
During the first two semesters of the programme, the students are introduced to General Aviation and obtain their very first pilot license which allows them to act as a pilot-in-command on a single engine propeller driven aircraft.
The whole programme is both theory and practical based to give students a border context in aviation and provide competitive experience to facilitate future employment within the industry as an airline pilot, flight instructor or commercial pilot.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
University of Pécs
Want to know more about Engineer Assistant - Airline Pilot? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!