About this program
Technical Safety (2 Years)
The main objective of the second-cycle university program in Technical Safety is to equip professionals with the knowledge necessary for strategic integration into safety processes on the basis of risk analysis and who will be able to discuss and analyse safety problems prior to project implementation, who will carry out research in the fields of safety, fire safety, and environmental safety, thus contributing to the perception of safety as a discipline and science.
No TOEFL test required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Students will attend following courses:
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability of Systems
- Process Safety
- Human and Organisational Factors
- Fire safety
- Environmental risk and
- more compulsory and
- elective courses
International/Non-EU and part time students: 22,000EUR
No tuition fee for full-time bachelor's and master's studies for:
- Slovenians and students from EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- Students from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement (Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia)
- Students with permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia who themselves or their parents/guardians are taxpayers of the Republic of Slovenia
- Persons granted international protection
- Scholarship holders of the Republic of Slovenia (CMEPIUS, Public Scholarship, Development, Disabiltiy and Maintenance Fund RS)
- Exchange students (included also PhD students)
Fee is paid by:
- Citizens of non-EU countries, excluding persons with international protection and persons from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement
- All students with already acquired equivalent degree of education
- All part-time students
- All PhD students (co-financing scheme)
Message the school
About this institute
University of Ljubljana
The University of Ljubljana, founded in 1919, with 23 faculties and 3 art academies, is the oldest and largest higher education, scientific research, and art institution in Slovenia. The University fosters basic, applied, and developmental research. Today, the University of...
Want to know more about Technical Safety (2 Years)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!