About this program
Electrical Engineering (3 Years)
The program is of 3 years’ duration and worth 180 credits. Besides applied knowledge, the course also equips students with the skills required for autonomous research and development work, as well as resources for the continuation of studies at the master’s or doctoral level.
No TOEFL test required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The first two years are common to all students and then they can choose among four programme options of study: Control Systems, Electronics, Power Engineering and Mechatronics, Information and Communication Technologies.
- Local/EU full time students: Free of charge
- International/Non-EU and part time students: 16,500EUR
No tuition fee for full-time bachelor's and master's studies for:
- Slovenians and students from EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- Students from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement (Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia)
- Students with permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia who themselves or their parents/guardians are taxpayers of the Republic of Slovenia
- Persons granted international protection
- Scholarship holders of the Republic of Slovenia (CMEPIUS, Public Scholarship, Development, Disabiltiy and Maintenance Fund RS)
- Exchange students (included also PhD students)
Fee is paid by:
- Citizens of non-EU countries, excluding persons with international protection and persons from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement
- All students with already acquired equivalent degree of education
- All part-time students
- All PhD students (co-financing scheme)
Message the school
About this institute
University of Ljubljana
The University of Ljubljana, founded in 1919, with 23 faculties and 3 art academies, is the oldest and largest higher education, scientific research, and art institution in Slovenia. The University fosters basic, applied, and developmental research. Today, the University of...
Want to know more about Electrical Engineering (3 Years)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!