B. in Chemistry
Chemistry is a branch of Science that studies the structure of matter, as well as its properties, especially the reactions that transform some substances into others. It contributes to the development of fields as important today as cancer treatment, molecular machines or technology of computer materials.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
It is recommended that the student have, in general, a profile oriented to the acquisition of competences in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The entry profile of the degree is aimed at students with: a minimum knowledge of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry, interest in Science in general and Chemistry in particular, interest in laboratory work, ability to understand abstractly and basic knowledge of English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module Basic Module
- Chemical Laboratory I
- Chemical Laboratory II
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry II
- Cristallography and Mineralogy
- Mathematics I
- Mathematics II
- Physics I
- Physics II
Module Mandatory Module
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Inorganic Chemistry I
- Inorganic Chemistry II
- Inorganic Chemistry III
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory I
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory II
- Instrumental Analysis I
- Instrumental Analysis II
- Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry I
- Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry II
- Material Science
- Organic Chemistry I
- Organic Chemistry II
- Organic Chemistry III
- Organic Chemistry IV
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory
- Physical Chemistry I
- Physical Chemistry II
- Physical Chemistry III
- Physical Chemistry IV
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory
Module Módulo Optativo
- Degrees Final Project
- Documentation and Communication in Chemistry
Module External Practices Module
- Agrifood Analysis
- Analysis of Pollutants
- Bioinorganic and Organometallic Chemistry
- Biological Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry of Natural Systems
- Organic Chemistry of Natural Products
- Organic Synthesis
- Physical Chemistry of Polymers
Module End of Degree Work Module
- External Internships
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
This project of Degree in Chemistry for the University of Almeria has the following general objectives:
- Develop an interest in learning Chemistry, which allows to value its applications in different contexts and involve them in the intellectually stimulating and satisfying experience of learning and studying.
- Provide them with a solid and balanced foundation of chemical knowledge and practical skills.
- Develop the ability to apply their chemical, theoretical and practical knowledge to solving problems in Chemistry.
- Provide them, through Chemistry education and training, with a range of valuable skills in both chemical and non-chemical aspects.
- Provide them with a knowledge and skills base with which they can continue their studies both in specialized areas of Chemistry and in other multidisciplinary areas.
- Generate the capacity to value the importance of Chemistry in the industrial, economic, environmental and social context.
- Raise awareness of the importance of ethical commitment in their professional activities and its correlation with the principles of equality between men and women, opportunities and global citizenship.
- Prepare them to undertake a Master, either professional or directed towards the doctorate, as a start to research.
Once the Degree is completed, the student can continue their training by completing a master's and / or doctorate.
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.