About this program
This masters program aims to cultivate future graduate students and help them grasp the fundamental theory of mathematics and mechanics. Students will get an in-depth and systematic understanding of the knowledge and meet the research frontiers in the three majors:
- Civil engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
- Naval architecture and ocean engineering
Graduates from this program are expected to have capabilities in the following three important aspects:
(1) the ability to integrate and apply basic, professional knowledge in their fields to solve engineering problems in related fields
(2) the ability to skillfully participate in technology developing and managing of large-scale engineering projects
(3) the ability to independently and creatively conduct scientific research in their fields.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Registration Fee: RMB420
- Tuition (per person per academic year): RMB30,000
- Medical Insurance Fee: 600RMB for each year each person
Tianjin offers international students comprehensive scholarships to cover tuition and living costs during their studies. With a scholarship, registration fees, tuition, laboratory fees, internship placements and accommodation fees on campus are exempted. The duration of the scholarship is the same as the duration of studies, which is confirmed when students are accepted to Tianjin University.
- Students will be conferred a Master Degree and awarded a graduation certificate after they have fulfilled the credit point requirement, completed their graduation thesis and satisfied their degree requirements in the stipulated period of time.
- Students who do not qualify to graduate will receive completion certificate. Dropouts will receive learning certificate.
About this institute
Tianjin University is the oldest institution of higher education in the modern history of China. Founded in 1895 as Peiyang University, Tianjin University’s 125-year history is the epitome of the progress of modern Chinese higher education, embodying the Chinese people’s...