Bachelors of Engineering (Honours)/Biotechnology (Honours)The University of Queensland
About this program
Why study the Bachelors of Engineering (Honours)/Biotechnology (Honours). This dual degree combination provides the practical and theoretical requirements for a professional engineering qualification while introducing students to the commercialisation aspects of the biotechnology industry.
Please note: Students enrolled in the Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Biotechnology prior to 2015 should refer to course and program information for previous years.
Bachelor of Engineering course list (pre-2015)
Bachelor of Biotechnology course list (pre-2015)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people...
Why study at The University of Queensland
- Top 50 world wide – QS World University Rankings 2010
- Top 1% worldwide – Times Higher Education University Rankings 2011
- Above world standard in more fields of research than any other Australian university – Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) assessment 2010
- Placed 11th in the Asia Pacific and 108th worldwide in the 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Winner of more national teaching awards than any other Australian university. UQ teachers have a 100 percent success rate in the Carrick Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning, which recognise teaching excellence in higher education.
- Founding member of the national Group of Eight, an alliance of research intensive universities that ensure Australia has higher education institutions that are genuinely world class.
- Member of the global Universitas 21, an alliance that enhances the quality of university outcomes through international benchmarking and produces strong global citizens as a result of student mobility experiences.
- Comprehensive range of high quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs with over 350 programs and 4000 courses available.
Australia ranked #2 study abroad country
Australia has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in the world for 2020! With everything from the tranquility of the Gold Coast beaches to the adventure of the Australian Alps, take a trip “Down Under” and discover why Australia is a great choice for an exceptional study abroad experience.
The University of Queensland
Be the first to write a review!