Bachelors of Engineering (Honours)/ArtsThe University of Queensland
About this program
Why study the Bachelors of Engineering (Honours)/Arts. This dual degree program allows students to combine studies in engineering with a wide range of majors in the arts. The BE(Hons) has a large number of distinct single and extended majors. Students develop their understanding by applying science and engineering principles to engineering problems of commercial importance. In addition to technical expertise, the program emphasises essential workplace skills such as communication, teamwork, project management, problem-solving and lifelong learning.
In the Arts component, students choose from an extensive list of majors. For example students may choose to pursue language studies, in order to work internationally in their field.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people...
Why study at The University of Queensland
- Top 50 world wide – QS World University Rankings 2010
- Top 1% worldwide – Times Higher Education University Rankings 2011
- Above world standard in more fields of research than any other Australian university – Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) assessment 2010
- Placed 11th in the Asia Pacific and 108th worldwide in the 2010 Shanghai Jiao Tong University Academic Ranking of World Universities
- Winner of more national teaching awards than any other Australian university. UQ teachers have a 100 percent success rate in the Carrick Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning, which recognise teaching excellence in higher education.
- Founding member of the national Group of Eight, an alliance of research intensive universities that ensure Australia has higher education institutions that are genuinely world class.
- Member of the global Universitas 21, an alliance that enhances the quality of university outcomes through international benchmarking and produces strong global citizens as a result of student mobility experiences.
- Comprehensive range of high quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs with over 350 programs and 4000 courses available.
Australia ranked #2 study abroad country
Australia has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in the world for 2020! With everything from the tranquility of the Gold Coast beaches to the adventure of the Australian Alps, take a trip “Down Under” and discover why Australia is a great choice for an exceptional study abroad experience.
The University of Queensland
Be the first to write a review!