Software Engineering Technician - Suzhou Centennial College
Prepare for a successful career in software engineering with this dynamic two-year diploma from Suzhou Centennial College. The practical program is designed to help graduates forge an exciting career at the forefront of designing, developing and maintaining the latest software.
The intensive course will cover topics including:
- Software engineering methodologies
- Programming languages
- Design and algorithm concepts
- Data management tools
Students will also be required to complete a software development project, utilizing all the technical and business skills acquired on the program to build quality software, and demonstrate real-world business application to employers.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent documentation/transcripts from country of origin, or mature student status (19 years or older).
- English Grade 12 C or U, or equivalent demonstration of English language proficiency (minimum grade/score required) or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission (score of 160 or 161 required).
- Mathematics Grade 11 or 12 C, M or U, or equivalent (minimum grade required) or take a Centennial College Math Skills Assessment for Admission.
Additional requirements may apply. Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for more information.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
On successful completion of the program participants will achieve a Software Engineering Technician Diploma from Suzhou Centennial College.
The Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS) approved accreditation of this program
in 2011. Graduates from the program may apply for certified membership to either CIPS or their provincial engineering technology association.
Students may continue into year three of Centennial College’s Software Engineering Technology offered at Centennial College in Toronto, Canada.
Qualified graduates may also be eligible to participate in pathway programs with partnering institutions, including:
- Algoma University, Ontario
- Davenport University, USA
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Ontario
- Sheridan College
Tuition & fees
Please contact Suzhou Centennial College for pricing.
Suzhou Centennial College
Suzhou Centennial College - Canadian Education in China
Suzhou Centennial College offers international students the opportunity to earn Canadian credentials in China, in order to prepare and qualify for further study in Canada. It is the first Canadian college nationally approved to operate in China by the Chinese Ministry...