About this program
Master's degree in Quality, Environment, and Safety in Construction Settings
Quality, environment, safety and health are basic business management elements that ensure all regulatory and contract requirements are met adequately. They are also essential efficiency, client satisfaction and loyalty tools.
This Master’s degree is designed to provide an ample view of all these concepts and a deep understanding of their application in design and implementation.
The program has been developed by highly experienced professionals to facilitate the acquisition of the necessary capabilities to establish and manage quality, environment, safety and health systems. It also aims at contributing to business strategic finance, HHRR, social, natural and reputation objectives.
Module I Quality Management. Quality Assurance
- Unit 1:Quality Principles
- Unit 2: Quality Management System
- Unit 3: Quality-Related Activities
- Unit 4: Quality Monitoring and Measurement
Module II Quality Control in Project Design and Implementation
- Unit 1: Risks, the Planning Process, and Introduction to Quality Planning in Construction Projects
- Unit 2: Detailed Quality Planning and its Application During Project Implementation
- Unit 3: Part I: Building and Urban Development Quality and Water Treatment
- Unit 4: Quality Control in Construction Works
Module III Environmental Management in Construction Projects
- Unit 1: Introduction to Environmental Management Systems in Construction Projects
- Unit 2: Government and Environmental Management Planning in Construction Projects
- Unit 3: Support and Operational Processes in Environmental Management Systems
- Unit 4: Performance Evaluation and Improvement of Environmental Management Systems. External Certification
Module IV Environmental Control at a Construction Site
- Unit 1: Environmental Management Basics in Construction Projects
- Unit 2: Environmental Impact Preventive Measures in Construction Projects I (Various)
- Unit 3: Environmental Impact Preventive Measures in Construction Projects II (Water and Soil)
- Unit 4: Waste Management
Module V Health and Safety Control at a Construction Site
- Unit 1: Introduction to Labor Risk Prevention: Safety at Work I
- Unit 2: Safety at Work II
- Unit 3: Safety at Work III. Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics and Psycho-Sociology
- Unit 4: Labor Risk Prevention Management
Module VI Health and Safety Management
- Unit 1: ISO 45001 – Basic Concepts
- Unit 2: Planning and Communication
- Unit 3: Operational Control
- Unit 4: Continual Improvement
Module VII Quality, Environment, Safety and Health Management Systems. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Unit 1: Introduction to Construction Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Unit 2: Government and planning of an Integrated Management System in construction
- Unit 3: Risks, Objectives, and Support Processes. Operational Planning
- Unit 4: Performance assessment and improvement in a iMS
Module VIII Sustainable Construction
- Unit 1: Introduction to Sustainable Construction
- Unit 2: Environmental Certification of Buildings
- Unit 3: Other Building and Civil Works Certifications
- Unit 4: Environmental Certification Infraestructures. Envision
Module IX Business Social Responsibility
- Unit 1: RSE (Business Social Responsibility) / CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). A New Business Management Approach
- Unit 2: CSR Interest Groups and Dimensions – Part 1
- Unit 3: CSR Dimensions – Part 2
- Unit 4: Management and Communication Tools
Module X Master's Final Project (MFP)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please check the institute website for more information.
Tuition fee: 6.490,00 €
Credits: 60 ECTS
Message the school
About this institute
Structuralia is a specialized engineering, infrastructure, energy, building and new technology graduate education school with the strong conviction that continuous quality training is vital for the professional development of engineers and architects. Structuralia was founded in 2001, and since then,...
Why study at Structuralia
At Structuralia, we are experts in specialized online graduate education with over 20 years of experience in training STEM professionals. Since our foundation in 2001, we have supported more than 115, 000 international students, mostly engineers, from up to 52 countries, to boost their professional careers.
We welcome students from the Caribbean region to join our community by pursuing our Master’s degrees. Our programs are fully adapted to the ever changing professional reality and demands in the fields of engineering, architecture, new technologies and digital transformation.
Want to know more about Master's degree in Quality, Environment, and Safety in Construction Settings? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!