Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic EngineeringSaxion University of Applied Sciences
Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
All available course dates
About this program
Earn a Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program at Saxion is designed for students who want to pursue careers electronics. Students choose between two specialisations, Electrical Information Engineering or Electrical Power and Automation.
Both specialisations are taught in lessons as well as in projects. Consisting of technical, social and communication subjects including analogue and digital hardware, design and engineering as well as programming, the course content is adjusted to the requirements of professional companies. The projects consist of small technical problems and the social and communicative aspects are trained in presentations, interviews and much group work in projects.
The Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program teaches students about the product they design but also about the multidiscipline character of the process. An example of a project is "measuring an analogue heartbeat and presenting it wireless on the other side of the country". Participants of the Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program acquire broad technical knowledge and gain the skill to communicate multidisciplinary.
While attending the Bachelor of Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program students will spend at least two semesters working in a company, developing their practical and professional skills.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program graduates can took forward to work as hardware / software designers/engineers, sales representatives, quality engineers and electrical engineers.
The admission requirements for the Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering are:
- The applicant must demonstrate that they have the ability, motivation and determination to successfully complete the course
- The applicant must be admissible to Higher Education through a diploma of secondary education/high school diploma with good results such as for Dutch students VWO, HAVO or MBO and for foreign students diplomas which are equivalent to e.g. the German Abitur (algemeine Hochschulreife), the British GCE A-levels or (I) GCSE grades A, B or C, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year's college)
- The applicant must have sufficient English language skills for the specific course
- The applicant must have a college degree with Mathematics and Physics
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
We are proud to offer scholarships to talented international students that apply for a bachelor or master Program at Saxion University of Applied Sciences.
Saxion Scholarships Program
Over the years we developed several scholarships that are available for talented international bachelor and master students from outside the EU/EEA.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship Program (OTS)
- Orange Knowledge Program (OKP)
- MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Holland Scholarship (HS)
Further information on how and where to apply for a scholarship is available at the nearest Royal Netherlands Embassy, or from the Dutch Education Organization NUFFIC.
The tuition fees for the Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering Program are:
- For EU/EEA students: € 2.168,- Discount: €1.084 for the first year
- For Non-EU/EEA students: € 7.800,-
Upon successful completion of this Program, you'll receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Message the school
About this institute
Saxion University of Applied Sciences welcomes international students to the Netherlands
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands, with close to 27,000 students (and still growing!). Saxion University has a rich history - its roots can be traced back to 1875. A merger...
Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Want to know more about Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!