About this program
The sound arts program provides students with knowledge and skills to help shape audio design and creation. Training prepares students for entry-level employment in the fields of music production, audio post-production, live sound, computer music production, studio management, sound design, and musical recording. Ex’pression College is an Apple Authorized Training Center for Pro Applications and an AVID certified Pro School.
You'll learn how to:
- be able to work in diverse professional situations collaboratively
- be competent in Digital/Analog Music and Post production environments
- understand audio troubleshooting in advanced production environments
- be competent in Live Sound Production environments
- be prepared technically and creatively as Multi-Media specialists, and will demonstrate the ability to continue to learn
The general education classes are designed to develop essential academic skills for enhanced and continued life-long learning. Students will also take courses in the common core program. This curriculum provides every student with instruction in digital media literacy and 21st century design skills. These multidisciplinary courses combine practical training in digital video, audio, and design with guided development of “soft skills” such as storytelling, critical thinking, collaboration, resume writing, and job interview practice.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
At Ex’pression College located in the San Fransisco Bay Area, you'll learn how to turn you passion into tangible skills for a career in sound art, interactive audio, graphic design & motion, digital filmmaking, animation & visual effects, and game art...
Be the first to write a review!