The interactive audio program prepares students for entry-level positions in the industry, with skill sets including: music production, electronic music production, audio & visual composition, live performance engineering, audio engineering, recording & mixing, audio & music programming, and video game audio creation & integration. Ex’pression College is an Apple Authorized Training Center and an AVID Certified Pro School.
You'll learn how to:
- Be competent in digital/analog music and post production environments
- Understand audio troubleshooting in advanced production environments
- Be competent in interactive audio production environments
- Be prepared technically and creatively as multi-media specialists, and will demonstrate the ability to continue to learn
- Be able to work in diverse professional situations collaboratively
The general education classes are designed to develop essential academic skills for enhanced and continued life-long learning. Students will also take courses in the common core program. This curriculum provides every student with instruction in digital media literacy and 21st century design skills. These multidisciplinary courses combine practical training in digital video, audio, and design with guided development of “soft skills” such as storytelling, critical thinking, collaboration, resume writing, and job interview practice.
At Ex’pression College located in the San Fransisco Bay Area, you'll learn how to turn you passion into tangible skills for a career in sound art, interactive audio, graphic design & motion, digital filmmaking, animation & visual effects, and game art...
Be the first to write a review!