Structural Engineering of Industrial Facilities Summer SchoolRWTH International Academy
Structural Engineering of Industrial Facilities Summer School
The main focus of this course is the analysis and design of industrial facilities with regards to exceptional and dynamic loads. During the conceptual design process of industrial structures and components, these dynamic loads create problems that challenge the collaboration between civil and mechanical engineering. These two weeks give you an insight not only into technical but also socioeconomic aspects of today´s interconnected industrial world.
You are a B.Sc./B.E. student enrolled at a renowned university, have profound knowledge of the English language and are studying mechanical engineering or a related field.
The minimum age to participate is 18 years. Students should have completed the first year of studies.
Tuition & fees
This course costs 1800 EUR.
The course fees contain an 'all-inclusive' package:
- Lectures and laboratory courses
- Course material
- A student handbook with all information about the program and student life in Aachen
- Excursions and social events
- Accommodation (usually 3- or 4-bed rooms)
- Breakfast and lunch on weekdays
- Snacks or meals during selected social events
- A local public transport ticket for the respective time in Aachen
- Emergency contact number (24 hours)
- Not included are particular travel expenses to and from Aachen.
- A documentation of a health insurance policy for your stay in Germany is required.
- Participants have to provide their own meals on weekends and in the evening and have a personal budget for their individual needs.
Join RWTH Aachen University, one of the largest and most renowned universities of technology in Germany which offers top level study and research opportunities.
RWTH Aachen University - One of Europe's Leading Universities in Engineering & Sciences
RWTH Aachen University is one of the largest and most renowned universities of technology in Germany which offers top level study and research opportunities. Numerous partnerships between RWTH Aachen University and international universities as well as industrial companies offer excellent...