Welder (CA)Reedley College
About this program
Completion of the Welding Technology Associate in Science Degree prepares students for entrance into the manufacturing technology workforce or transfer to a four-year college.
- File a completed application with the Admissions Office.
- Submit one transcript in English translation of all work completed in high school and college along with the results of any general matriculation or school leaving examinations.
- Submit an affidavit of financial support.
- Submit evidence of a negative tuberculin skin test taken in the U.S. not more than six months prior to entering college.
- Show proof of medical insurance or purchase insurance offered through the college.
- Submit a total score of 500 or better on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Please write to the following address to make arrangements to take the test: Test of English as a Foreign Language Educational Testing Service Princeton, NJ, USA 08540
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Essentials
- Introduction to Welding
- Introduction to Machine Shop
- Manufacturing Fabrication
- Intermediate Welding
- Advanced Welding
- Cooperative Education
- Advanced Welding
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Tuition fees for out-of-state & international students: $3,480.00 per semester
- Certificate of Achievement in Welder
- Certificate of Achievement in Manufacturing
Students in this program may work in: Welding
About this institute
Reedley College offers an AS degree or Certificates with an opportunity to transfer to 4-year Universities. Our most notable degrees are: Business Administration, Dental Assisting, Certified Nursing Assistant, Forestry & Wildfire Resources, Mechanized Agriculture, Aviation Maintenance, Animal Science, Mechanized Agriculture...
Be the first to write a review!