Bachelor of Science in Computer Science EngineeringÓbuda University
About this program
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Engineering
The aim of the course is to qualify computer science engineers who are competent to install, develop and maintain technical IT and information infrastructure systems and services, and to participate in the design and development tasks of the data and program systems of those, as well as possess the necessary high-level knowledge to pursue the program at a master level. Our training provides a wide range of knowledge and expertise in one of the most dynamic sectors of the domestic and international market. You will become a professional with practical software development and application skills that meet the needs of the labour market, while at the same time providing you with the theoretical foundation to continue your studies at MSc level.
Cloud Service Technologies and IT Security
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
Tuition fee: EUR 3200 per semester
If you apply for a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, you’ll have the right skills in the following areas:
- advanced programming and software technology skills;
- use of the latest and most popular graphical programming environments;
- database design, Big Data and business intelligence;
- installation, configuration and development of modern operating systems and computer networks;
- installation, operation and security of server services;
- application development on mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile);
- design and programming of target computer systems for the management and control of electronic equipment;
- programming of robotic systems;
- cloud computing technologies and information security skills.
In addition to these IT skills, you can gain further in-depth knowledge and practice in a chosen field (e.g. bioinformatics, robotic applications, intelligent IT systems).
About this institute
Óbuda University constantly builds and develops a competitive institution of higher education meeting the criteria and regulations of the European Higher Education Area. The mission of the university is to serve the economy through development and high-level knowledge transfer and...
Be the first to write a review!