Diploma in Engineering (Engineering)Monash University
Diploma in Engineering (Engineering)
Engineers have a combination of skills that place them in demand allover the world. Engineers apply science and mathematics to develop new technologies and improve existing ones.
The Diploma of Engineering (Engineering) offered at Monash College leads to a degree in engineering at Monash University.
Five reasons to choosethe Diploma of Engineering:
- A pathway into second year of an engineering degree at Monash University*.
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study engineering and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first year undergraduate students.
*Entry requirements into Monash College and Monash University apply.
Students are required to complete a wide range of compulsory subjects covering all aspects of engineering. They include mathematics, chemistry, computing, physics, communication, managing people and organisations, mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, and materials engineering and engineering systems.
This course is suitable for students who:
- narrowly miss out on the entry scores required for directly entry into Monash University
- need to bridge the gap between their highest qualification and those required for entry to Monash University
Entry requirements vary depending on your program. Most Masters degrees require an average of 65% (or equivalent) in your Bachelor degree, and Bachelor degrees each have unique entry scores. For more information about local and international curricula, please contact Monash.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition fees vary, and are listed with each degree on the Monash website under “Applications and Fees”. For more information, please contact us or visit our website.
About this institute
At Monash, the desire to make a difference informs everything we do. But we go beyond good intentions. We make an impact, both locally and internationally. We are a global university with a presence on four continents. And our plans...
Why study at Monash University
- Monash is ranked one of the best universities in the world, sitting at #51 in 2021.
- We are the largest university in Australia, with 10 faculties and over 300 degrees to choose from.
- With students from over 100 countries and some of the most innovative and employable degrees in Australia, we are the perfect launchpad for your career.
Be the first to write a review!