Electrical Engineering (Master's degree)Memorial University of Newfoundland
About this program
Electrical Engineering (Master's degree)
The Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at Memorial University offers graduate programs leading to a Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degrees in electrical and computer engineering.
At Memorial University, you may pursue electrical or computer engineering graduate studies in a wide variety of areas including but not limited to:
- applied electromagnetics
- parallel processing architectures and applications
- broadband communication networks
- error control codes
- object-oriented programming
- real-time discrete event systems
- automation robotics
- electric machines
- power systems and electronics
- wind energy distributed power generation
- multimedia communications
- image and video coding cryptography
- intelligent control
- controllers in harsh environments
- digital systems
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Memorial University of Newfoundland
As Newfoundland and Labrador’s only university, Memorial has a special obligation to the people of this province. Established as a memorial to the Newfoundlanders who lost their lives on active service during the First World War and subsequent conflicts, Memorial...
Be the first to write a review!