Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Engineering
This multidisciplinary two-year master's program from Linnaeus University is designed to help students become skilled in innovation management, with a strong focus on engineering. The program covers:
- Project and innovation management
- Process and product development
- Business and system development
- Social entrepreneurship
- In-depth knowledge of technology
- Interaction with business and design
The program includes collaborative projects with industry and organizations, along with advancement in design and a broadening towards other disciplines (business and design).
General entry requirements for second-cycle studies and specific entry requirements:
- 90 credits in the main field of study Mechanical Engineering including 7.5 credits in Solid Mechanics, alternatively 90 credits in the main field of study Forest and Wood Technology including 7.5 credits in Mechanics (including a degree project of at least 15 credits) or the equivalent.
- 15 credits in Mathematics; Calculus I, (7.5 credits), and Linear Algebra/Vector Geometry (7.5 credits) or the equivalent.
- English B/6 or the equivalent.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
Those who hold a bachelor of science in engineering from the first level can obtain the following degree: Master of Science (120 credits) with specialisation in Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering/Forest and Wood Technology.
Those who hold a bachelor of science from the first level can obtain the following degree: Master of Science (120 credits) with specialisation in Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Main field of study: Mechanical Engineering/Forest and Wood Technology.
About this institute
Linnaeus University is a modern, international university named after Carl Linnaeus – a world-renowned Swedish scientist who was born in the Småland region where the university is located. We offer a modern university, with the highest possible quality in education....
Why study at Linnaeus University
Sweden ranked #3 study abroad country
Sweden has been ranked the #3 study abroad country in Europe for 2020! With a high English language proficiency and the headquarters of companies like H&M and Spotify, Sweden was also ranked #1 in Europe for students who want to achieve their career goals.
Want to know more about Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design - Specialisation Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!