FIDIC - Understanding Claims Under The FIDIC ContractsLEORON Professional Development Institute
FIDIC - Understanding Claims Under The FIDIC Contracts
All available course dates
About this program
2-day Programme from Leoron
This Understanding Claims Under The FIDIC Contracts programme offers to participants the basic knowledge, skills and tools that they will need in order to understand the delay, claim and dispute resolution in FIDIC forms of contracts for all engineering fields. It is especially relevant for engineers in the Civil/Construction field or any field that may come in contact with it such as Telecom, Software and Electromechanical.
Any engineer at any field including:
- Construction engineer
- Civil engineer
- Project manager
- Planning engineer,
- Cost engineer
- Procurement engineer
- Tendering engineer,
- Contract engineer
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition fee: $4770
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn more about Delay, Change requests, Claim administration and different techniques to calculate/evaluate claims under FIDIC forms of Contracts.
- Introduce participants to claims administration from the beginning to the end of a project
- Examine the most common claims triggers between contractors and employers
- Provide participants with basic conflict-resolution skills
Message the school
About this institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Why study at LEORON Professional Development Institute
- LEORON have worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
- We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilise your new knowledge going forward.
Want to know more about FIDIC - Understanding Claims Under The FIDIC Contracts? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!