Double Degree Qualification in International Computer Engineering and Management of Business and Technology (English taught)La Salle Campus Barcelona
About this program
Double Degree Qualification in International Computer Engineering and Management of Business and Technology (English taught)
La Salle Campus Barcelona offers you the double degree between the field of ICT Engineering and the field of Business Management. This double bachelor's degree allows students to complete university studies in 5 and a half academic years, with two official bachelor 's degrees.
The design of this double degree allows students to take two degrees that are completed, and, therefore, provide the student with a global and interdisciplinary approach that opens up many professional opportunities: those of each of the degrees studied and the special ones of profiles that have a mixed knowledge of the two areas.
Double degrees require the student to make an effort greater than that of a student who, in 4 years (240 ECTS credits), takes and passes a single degree. Therefore, they are aimed at students with high academic performance from the scientific-technological baccalaureate, and, during the admission process, they have to prove a good academic record from the last courses.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- If you come from the Spanish educational system.
- If you come from European educational systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- If you come from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Design and usability
- Basic Electronics
- Introduction to Computers
- Programming methodology and technology
- Thought and creativity I
- Business Management Fundamentals
- Company Law I
- Human Resources
- Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Thought and Creativity II
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Local Area Networks
- Management skills: Communication I
- Language I
- Programming projects I
- Accounting I
- Language II
- Programming projects II
- Thought and Creativity III
- Advanced programming and data structure
- Accounting II
- 3D Graphics Programming
- Data network interconnection
- Information Systems and Technology Management I
- Financial Analysis I
- Web projects I
- Operating Systems
- Company Law II
- Creativity and innovation
- Financial Management
- Decision-making methods
- Development of new products and services
- Web Projects II
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Systems Design & Administration
- International and Corporate Finance
- Multiculturalism Management
- Marketing Communication
- Marketing Address
- Software Methodology I
- Operations and Production
- Project Management I
- Programming languages
- Marketing Simulation
- Economic history and social thought
- ICT Security
- Knowledge-based systems
- Peripheral Technologies
- Technological trends
- Research Applied to Management and Technology
- Computer Architecture
- Financial Planning and Control
- Management skills: Communication
- Entrepreneurship and capital risk
- International Business
- Information Systems and Technology Management II
- Software Methodology II
- Data Mining
- Projects in distributed architecture
- Mobile Device Programming
- Commercial Address
- Communication channels
- Management of Teams and Organizations
- Entrepreneurship and new technologies
- Strategic management of technology companies
- Logistics and Distribution
- New technologies and economic development
- External internships Computer Science Degree
- External internships Degree ADE
- Final Project of Computer Science Degree
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The system with which we teach the Degree in Technological Business Management is based on the Dynamic Methodology , characteristic of La Salle. Its main points are:
- Learning method Learning by Challenge
- Enhancement of knowledge, skills and tools
- Internationalization and globalization
- The technology as a learning center
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2024-2025: € 16800
- Official name: Double Degree in International Computer Engineering and Technological Business Management
- Credits: 395-ECTS
- Official title issued by the Ministry of Education
With the Degree in Technological Business Management you will obtain a solid base of skills and knowledge in international business management . Upon completion, you will have acquired an international vision and an entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business management.
You will have acquired the necessary knowledge to be professionally qualified within a wide range of possibilities:
- You will be prepared to enter the labor market in a wide variety of jobs in any of the functional areas of a company in any industry or sector.
- You can be hired in any of the areas of finance, marketing management, operations, human resources, technology and innovation management, or project management.
- You can be hired internationally and you will be trained to work in multicultural work environments. The skills acquired, which include communication, teamwork, leadership, planning, organization and analytical skills, will allow you to learn and develop quickly in the context of the organization.
- You will be prepared to start entrepreneurship projects and create your own company (Start-up).
- Some of the possible career opportunities are: Digital Business Development Manager / BizDev, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Monetization Analyst, Online Reputation Manager, Social Media Manager (Community Manager), Digital Asset Analyst, Digital companies and startups, Consumer / Digital Audience Analyst, BB DD Source Manager: Big Data, App Marketing Analyst, Account Manager and Large Accounts, eCommerce Analyst, Online Marketing Analyst, Digital Campaign Manager, SEM campaigns, SEO: search optimizer, Brand Manager, Trend Analyst, Start-up Founder, Junior consultant, Financial Analyst (junior), Event Manager, Customer Service Manager, Sales Manager and Marketing Activation Manager.
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
Want to know more about Double Degree Qualification in International Computer Engineering and Management of Business and Technology (English taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!