Double Degree in Engineering Studies in Telematics and Computer Science (Spanish taught)La Salle Campus Barcelona
About this program
Double Degree in Engineering Studies in Telematics and Computer Science (Spanish taught)
La Salle Campus Barcelona offers 5 double degrees in the ICT Engineering and the Business Management field. With the double degrees, you can finish the university studies in 5 academic years, with two official degree qualifications.
The design of these double degrees allows students to take two degrees that complement each other, and, therefore, provide the student with a global and interdisciplinary approach that opens many professional opportunities.
The double degrees require a greater effort by the student (240 ECTS credits). Therefore, these double qualifications are aimed at students with a high academic performance.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business and Engineering
- Design and Usability I
- Basic Electronics
- Introduction to Computers
- Methodology and Programming Technology
- Thought and Creativity I
- Object-oriented Design and Programming
- Analog Electronics
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Thought and Creativity II
- Signals and Transmission Systems
- Microprocessors and Digital Systems
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Local Area Networks
- Laboratory of Telematics
- Thought and Creatibity III
- Advanced Programming and Data Structure
- Computer Network Technologies
- Electrical Infrastructures and Telecommunications
- Interconnection of Data Networks
- Software Methodology I
- Web Projects I
- Digital TV I
- Digital Communications
- Organizational Management
- Web Projects II
- IT Safety
- Technologies in Peripheral
- Outside Internships
- System Design and Management
- Optical Communications
- Communication for Hostile Environments
- Telecommunications Market and Services
- Project Management
- Programming Projects I
- Electromagnetic Propagation
- New Generation Broadband Networks
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Network Management and Planning
- Programming Projects II
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Technological Trends
- Telematics Final Project
- Wireless Networks
- Computer Architecture
- Software Methodology II
- Data Mining
- 3D Graphics Programming
- Programming in Mobile Devices
- Projects in Distributed Architecture
- Programming Languages
- Advanced OS
- Computer Science Final Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The teaching methodology that you will receive by attending the Double Degree is practical and participatory, and is based on the combination of:
- Problem-solving sessions
- Lab practices
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Please visit the website for information about tuition fees.
- Official name: Graduate in Telematics Engineering + Graduate in Computer Engineering
- Credits: 308-ECTS
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
You will develop your professional career in the world of computers and telecommunications systems as a Telematic Engineer. Therefore, you will acquire the basic knowledge, with the necessary specialization to know in detail the technologies related to data networks.
Some of the professional careers at your disposal after completing the Degree in Telematics Engineering are:
- Responsible for IT
- Responsible for computer security
- Security Auditor
- Ethical Hacker
- Network service designer
- Network and IT systems administrator
- Distributed Architectures Manager and Big Data
- Network planner and manager
The Degree in Computer Engineering will allow you to develop professionally in different areas and in any sector of economic activity, such as:
- Software solutions developer: software developer, mobile application developer or web solution developer.
- Information Technology administration and maintenance: system administrator, database administrator, TIC support technician or technician in digital marketing.
- Architectures and quality: software architect, Cloud systems architect, Software Quality Testing, Digital Security or TIC Auditor.
- Extraction of Knowledge: Expert in Big Data, Data Scientist, Analytics Consultant, analyst in Business Intelligence, Digital Analyst.
- Manager and Project Manager: Project manager, ICT manager, Scrum Master or Product Owner.
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
La Salle Campus Barcelona
Want to know more about Double Degree in Engineering Studies in Telematics and Computer Science (Spanish taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!