About this program
Degree in Electronic Engineering - Minor in Robotics (Spanish taught)
Become a qualified specialist focused in the field of robotics applied to sectors such as social, educational, therapeutic or care
Electronics play a key role in the development and technological progress of society as it is the main supporting technology for the areas of communications, control and data processing.
The Degree in Electronic Engineering in Telecommunication is framed within the ICT environment and we have developed it with a technological base.
As a graduate of La Salle's Undergraduate Degree in Telecommunication Systems Engineering, you will be formally qualified to work as an Electronic Technical Telecommunications Engineer, and you will be well-placed to join what is one of the most attractive economic sectors, thanks to its high growth and strategic position.
Receive training in the major in Robotics and specialize in the world of robotics applied to multiple sectors, among which, social, educational, therapeutic and healthcare stand out, creating technologies and improving daily life.
With the Degree in Electronic Engineering in Telecommunication - Robotics you will learn to create tangible elements with artificial life, a sector in strong growth and with great projection.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Basic Electronics
- Business and Engineering
- Thought and Creativity I
- Introduction to Computers
- Design and Usability I
- Programming Methodology and Technology
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Signals and Transmission Systems
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Thought and Creativity II
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Digital Television I
- Circuits Theory
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Local Area Networks
- Thought and creativity III
- Electronic Measurements Laboratory
- Electrical and Telecommunication Infrastructures
- Electromagnetic Propagation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Operating Systems
- Organizational Management
- Programmable ICs
- Peripheral Equipment
- Control Systems
- Radio Frequency Technologies
- Interconnection of Data Networks
- Automatics and Domotics
- Power Electronics
- Active Markets and Services in Telecommunications
- Project Management
- Final Thesis
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The languages of instruction for this program are Catalan, Spanish, and English.
The teaching methodology that you will receive by attending the Degree in Engineering in Organization of ICT is practical and participatory, and is based on the combination of:
- Problem-solving sessions.
- Lab practices.
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2022-2023: € 9060
- Official name: Graduate in Electronic Engineering in Communications
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
With the qualification of Graduate in Electronic Systems Engineering in Communications - Robotics you will be able to:
- Perform tasks at all stages of the life cycle of systems, applications and products that solve problems in any field of ICT, and in the robotics sector.
- Have practical experience through the use of a wide range of robotic platforms such as: Romibo, Pleo, Bioloid, Reem (PAL), Lego among others.
- From the first year you will work, learn and develop your own LSMaker robotics platform.
- Carry out projects with leading international companies and universities in robotics.
The qualification that you will obtain with the Degree in Telecomunication Electronic Engineering – Robotics, offers you a wide range of carrer opportunities, especially in the creation of new products and services in electronic equipment, such as instruments, computers, control and communication equipment, etc. And research in R&D laboratories.
In addition, the Mention in Robotics will give you a specialization in the world of robotics applied to multiple sectors, among which social, educational, therapeutic and care robotics.
Some of the carrer opportunities that can be reached with this degree are:
- Telecommunication Technical Engineer, combining the engineering (development) science (research) and the society (application).
- Design of digital systems for implementation in FPGAs or ASICs.
- Design and deployment of control and power systems.
- Design and management of automation and home automation systems.
- Advising and consulting in cases of accreditations and technical standards related to telecommunications and electronics.
- Development, innovation and research projects.
- Design of robotic systems and applications.
- Artificial Intelligence systems applied to robotics.
- Installation and maintenance of electrical and telecommunications infrastructures.
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
Want to know more about Degree in Electronic Engineering - Minor in Robotics (Spanish taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!