Degree in Computer Engineering (Spanish taught)La Salle Campus Barcelona
About this program
Degree in Computer Engineering (Spanish taught)
Study Computer Engineering at La Salle and become a professional with the abilities to work with the latest technologies and new products, designing, implementing and maintaining computer systems for any sector of economic activity
With the Degree in Computer Engineering you will be trained to be an active part of the cloud computing revolution, massive information processing (Big Data) and artificial intelligence. We are betting on Web technologies, the development of mobile applications, as well as the deepening of the competences related to telematics and network management.
This Degree has a very practical approach. With a scenario-based, differentiated methodology, you will develop real enterprise projects in which, gradually and in a group, you will enhance your skills in the development of mobile applications and web environments. You will also participate in the development of technologies that support e-commerce and social networks.
In addition, you will practice in multidisciplinary teams with students from other Specialties, which will prepare you better for the professional world.
First year students:
If you are a first year student there are three options depending on the origin:
- Students from the Spanish educational system.
- Students from European education systems, Switzerland, International Baccalaureate, China or other countries with bilateral agreements with Spain.
- Students from other educational systems.
If you want a transfer, there are two options depending on your procedure:
- If you already have official university studies in Spain.
- If you come from official foreign university studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Programming Methodology and Technology
- Introduction to Computers
- Business and Engineering
- Thought and Creativity I
- Design and Usability I
- Basic Electronics
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Digital Systems and Microprocessors
- Statistics and Mathematical Analysis
- Thought and Creativity II
- Database Systems
- Advanced Programming and Data Structure
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Value Chain and Financial Economics
- Local Area Networks
- 3D Computer Graphics
- Programming Projects I
- Programming Projects II
Semester 1 / Semester 2
- Thought and Creativity III
- Operating Systems
- Web Projects I
- Software Methodology I
- Interconnection of Data Networks
- System Design and Administration
- Web Projects II
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Peripheral Equipment
- Knowledge Based Systems
- Programming Languages
- Organizational Management
- Project Management
- Software Methodology II
- Mobile Devices Programming
- Computer Architecture
- Data Mining
- Distributed Architecture Projects
- Final Thesis
- Technological Trends
- Networking and IT Security
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The languages of instruction for this program are Catalan, Spanish, and English.
The methodology you will receive at La Salle will be eminently practical, and will be based on:
- Training Learning by challenge.
- Problem resolution
- Development of practical exercises and projects that complement the theoretical foundations
- Collaborative work to enhance teamwork and develop interpersonal skills
With the new Smart Learning model, students will have a training which will be:
- Personalized, because it adapts to the student and their needs or circumstances, regardless of the health scenario.
- Flexible, because it overcomes the barriers of the online or face-to-face methods with a platform that allows face-to-face, blended and distance learning.
- Intelligent, because it is a new way of teaching and learning that combines physical and interactive experiences.
- Technological, in order to implement the Smart Learning methodology, classrooms have been transformed into Smart Classrooms, which consist of:
- Audio system with more than 800 virtual microphones per classroom
- Cameras equipped with artificial intelligence
- Smart Boards to share content to and from the Smart Classroom, enhancing collaborative work.
Tuition Fees for 2023-2024: € 9660
- Official name: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
- Degree certificate issued by The Ministry of Education
- Credits: 240-ECTS
Thanks to the training that you will acquire in the Degree in Computer Engineering you will be able to:
- Design, implement and maintain computer systems to provide solutions to problems posed by companies.
- Develop technologies that support e-commerce and social networks.
- Be an active part of the cloud computing revolution, massive information processing (Big Data) and artificial intelligence.
- Develop mobile applications for IOS and Android.
- Obtain the professional "CCNA" and "CCNP" certifications from CISCO Systems, a training highly demanded by companies.
- Adapt quickly to the labour market both nationally and internationally thanks to programming knowledge in different languages and platforms.
The Degree in Computer Engineering will allow you to develop professionally in different areas and in any sector of economic activity, such as:
- Software solutions developer: software developer, mobile application developer or web solution developer.
- Information Technology administration and maintenance: system administrator, database administrator, TIC support technician or technician in digital marketing.
- Architectures and quality: software architect, Cloud systems architect, Software Quality Testing, Digital Security or TIC Auditor.
- Extraction of Knowledge: Expert in Big Data, Data Scientist, Analytics Consultant, analyst in Business Intelligence, Digital Analyst.
- Manager and Project Manager: Project manager, ICT manager, Scrum Master or Product Owner.
Message the school
About this institute
La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona - URL is an international university center with over a hundred years of history, dedicated to the full training of people. We are founding members of the Ramon Llull University, the first private non-profit university in...
Why study at La Salle Campus Barcelona
La Salle Campus Barcelona, a founding member of the Ramon Llull University, is one of the world's most renowned educational institutions. Our success is based on the quality of education and our capacity to fully respond to the ever-changing needs of society. Our firm commitment to technology in all our programs is what makes us unique. These differential values set La Salle Campus Barcelona apart as a new university model, with a strong international vision and practical approach to learning, together with an advanced application of technology aimed at fomenting business innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit of our students.
For more information about Why study at your institute details, Please check the university website.
La Salle Campus Barcelona
Want to know more about Degree in Computer Engineering (Spanish taught)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!