Master in MechatronicsKaunas University of Technology
About this program
Studying master’s in Mechatronics at KTU is a great opportunity to delve even deeper into this extremely interesting and innovative complex field that connects many technological areas.
Mechatronics engineers made tremendous contributions to the 4th Industrial Revolution, which reduced the need for human labour dramatically. After completing a master’s in Mechatronics at KTU, you will further increase your career opportunities in global markets, equipped with the competencies of creating engineering solutions for the transport, medicine or the aerospace industry. This study programme is developed to upgrade your interdisciplinary engineering skills, which are based on the systematic combination of knowledge and methods within the fields of mechanical, control and computer engineering.
After your studies, you will be able to solve complex technical problems related to the design, analysis, quality assurance, operation, monitoring and diagnostics of macro- and micro-mechatronic systems.
- Wide range of elective courses, allowing to specialise in the preferred domain of mechatronics
- The accumulated multidisciplinary background enables the graduates to opt for a research-oriented carrier by pursuing a PhD
- KTU pioneered the studies in mechatronics in Lithuania and has a long-standing experience in the field
- Open access to a wide range of state-of-the-art educational and research facilities
What will you study?
- Structures: design, numerical modelling and analysis, dynamics
- Elements: actuators, sensors, controllers, embedded systems, microsystems, MEMS
- Technologies: CAD, CAE, CAM, SCADA, nanotechnologies, monitoring, diagnostics
- Robotic systems: automation, assembly, programmable logic controllers, installation, maintenance, quality assurance
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
- Proficiency in English
- IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
Tuition fee: € 4,787 per year
All EU citizens are eligible for state funding. Please contact us for more information.
Master of Engineering Sciences
- Engineer-designer, mechatronics engineer, test engineer
- Project development engineer, engineer-researcher, RDI engineer
- Specialist of industrial processes, operations engineer
- Production automation engineer
- Customer service engineer, product engineer, technical service engineer
- Engineer consultant, expert consultant
- Production manager
- Manager of the companies, institutions and organisations
- Researcher, lecturer
Message the school
About this institute
Kaunas University of Technology
Established in 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides studies and research in all areas answering the demands of today’s ever-changing world. Ranked the 1st in Lithuania by alumni employability and student satisfaction, KTU is among the top 500 world...
Why study at Kaunas University of Technology
KTU, the main provider of research services for business and industry, one of the most active science institutions in Lithuania boasts impressive research facilities. In addition to state-of-the-art laboratories designed for studies, such as FabLab, Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, Auto Diagnostics Lab and others, the laboratories of Santaka Valley and the Faculties equipped with the newest technology are open to student research and studies.
Kaunas University of Technology
Want to know more about Master in Mechatronics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!