Master in Electronics EngineeringKaunas University of Technology
About this program
Electronics engineering is the element of innovation and technological progress that drives physical and functional changes in electronic systems. It is a fusion between design methods, modelling tools, and the development of the manufacturing process.
KTU master’s study programme in Electronics Engineering is one of its kind in Lithuania. It is based on the use of theoretical knowledge at the systemic level, the application of contemporary methods to design hardware/software architectures, and on research-based development of the most advanced technological solutions in close cooperation with industry.
MSc Electronics Engineering studies provide the graduates with the theoretical basis and design methods needed for the development of electronic systems and intellectual components for communications, computers, programming, software engineering, control and other electronic and electrical energy systems.
During these studies, you will develop practical and organisational skills through project, design, laboratory exercises and management studies. Scientific research experience and the in-depth knowledge conveyed by the curriculum will set you on track to a successful career in the global market.
- You will be taught by the internationally acclaimed experts in embedded systems design and analysis research
- Access to high-tech laboratories
- A unique to Lithuania MA+ study model allows students either to aim for excellence in a chosen speciality field or to strengthen their interdisciplinary competencies by choosing different elective study paths
What will you study?
- Elements: intellectual components, modern design, innovative production and diagnostic tools
- Electronics: signals, schemes, programming, smart devices
- Projects: design, testing, operation, project management
- Scientific research: idea, analysis, methodology, experiment, verification
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject.
- Proficiency in English
- IELTS ≥5.5, TOEFL ≥75, CEFR ≥B1, or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
Tuition fee: € 4,787 per year
All EU citizens are eligible for state funding. Please contact us for more information.
Master of Engineering Sciences
- Project manager
- Head of the company's departments / divisions
- Researcher / scientist
- Manager of the international companies
Message the school
About this institute
Kaunas University of Technology
Established in 1922, Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides studies and research in all areas answering the demands of today’s ever-changing world. Ranked the 1st in Lithuania by alumni employability and student satisfaction, KTU is among the top 500 world...
Why study at Kaunas University of Technology
KTU, the main provider of research services for business and industry, one of the most active science institutions in Lithuania boasts impressive research facilities. In addition to state-of-the-art laboratories designed for studies, such as FabLab, Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, Auto Diagnostics Lab and others, the laboratories of Santaka Valley and the Faculties equipped with the newest technology are open to student research and studies.
Kaunas University of Technology
Want to know more about Master in Electronics Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!